Monday, March 02, 2009

MIHRM SUMMIT 2008 - The fotos....

President of MIHRM Dato'Prof Ibrahim Ahmad Bajunid, HR Minister, me and Ishak Hashim

Ishak Hashim, Chairman Court of Fellows MIHRM, greeting the Minister of Human Resources

Me, Ishak, Rajkumar and Dr George Koshy








Dr George Koshy presenting a souvenir momento to me for being a panelist...





The Panelist: from left Datuk Aziz of Telekom Malaysia, Dr George Koshy (Moderateur), Ibrahim Hassan, me and a Singapore Consultant...



MIHRM Summit 2008 staged on 11 to 12 november at sunway resort hotel, petaling jaya, malaysia where we (MRC) sponsored the conference bag and I was panelist...hah...i just got the photos from CDC consulting today on my gmail. Thank you Alfiq and saudara Ibrahim Hassan. I blogged much earlier about it but there were no photos I think. Anyway, just to recap, the summit was themed "Talent Management and Succesion Planning: Meeting Global Challenges" (whatever that means hahaha). And it promised to showcase proven talent management and succession planning strategies through real life case studies and experience sharing by renowned speakers (yours truly included kot...ahaks..eheh heh). The organisers were mindful of the importance of working towards highly competitive global environment but were not so sure (at the timelah) that there was going to be a global financial tsunami and meltdown on the way...the symptoms were already there anyway. Need I say more? hehe
















No comments: