Tuesday, April 08, 2008

...the sunday that never was....

ya ya who would be interested in my health anyway? I thought I was recovering...hurmm suddenly I get these sneezes..owh shit! last sunday I was shivering away again. Second bout of the dreaded flu. So much so I was unable to attend MNRB Holdings Berhad President & group CEO, Anuar Hassan's daughter's wedding reception. He is on my board. I had planned to attend together with Datuk Peng ( petname among frens hehe) retired SIRIM CEO. And I had also planned to attend our alumni (University of Hull Malaysia) AGM at the Royal Lake Club at 3pm. Well, Murphy's Law...if anything is to go wrong..it will go wrong...heheh. I text a message of apology and regrets to the outgoing committee and you know what? 2 hours later a text message came in, congratulating me as the new President of the The University of Hull Alumni Association in Malaysia! wow...another thankless job? hehe. I had pledged to regroup, rebrand, restrategise and re-energise the alumni and lead the new exco to bring back glory and dignity to the alumni. If you know of anyone who had studied at Hull University,UK would you kindly redirect them to me please? cheers folks...time for my antibiotics and beauty sleep again...hohoho...

No comments: