Friday, February 01, 2008

...bertepian pantai...jeng3x

Lately my writings appear sad, if you noticed. Well, in between great desserts actually...heheh. I met someone familiar today. She was at the office. She was forever the person she has always been for as long as I have known her...heheh. And to think that I was the only one around who is abrasive (with my words...hahaha). There's an old saying: you can't change a leapard's skin...ever...She made some not very nice remarks about my blog. I just smiled and said to myself...hmmm who asked you to read it if you don't like it? It's your choice, right? Anyway, there's again an old malay saying: "if you're frightened of tidal waves or tsunamis, why build a house by the seaside? "or another universal quip "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!" heheh. Well, when you blog, when you go online, you would have already considered the risks. right? Some will love you, some will hate you, some will sneer, some will jeer...some will be jealous too I guess. But the consolation would be for those who were motivated to start or create their own blog after reading mine (hihi), or those who read and learnt something from it, or got an idea or two from what they have read. Come on man, be honest...surely not all that I have written or blogged...is BS? Don't worry, I won't lose sleep over such demoralising or degrading remarks. In fact, I feel much more motivated. If I can irritate 1 million people through my blog...hah...wouldn't that be great?! hahahaha... Anyway, tau lar my blog tak famous, uwaa uhu huu... never intended to take it to fame pon...just documenting stuff (even though you know that I am a minimalist at worst, and was never a documentarian, at best! heheh)....have a great weekend folks!
'People want to be a part of something larger than themselves. They want to be part of something they're really proud of, that they'll fight for, sacrifice for, trust.' - Howard Schultz, Starbucks

No comments: