Sunday, February 03, 2008

...of disputes and employment law

Yezzezz...my upcoming speaking engagement with Asia Business Forum is 20-21 February 2008, JW Marriot, Kuala Lumpur. The conference is 'Avoiding & Resolving Disputes in Employment Law & Contracts'. And my specific topic is 'Practical and Cost Effective Solutions for Dispute Settlement'. Key words are 'practical', 'cost effective solutions' and 'dispute settlement' whatever that means hahaha. I will be chairing the afternnon session of February 20th as well. Which is great cos ...heheh as usual I will abuse my authority to cut short other people's presentation and push mine earlier and do a quickie so that noboby would realise that I am done with my mine...hahaha and oh ya...not give anyone a chance to ask me any questions. That's rather aweful and mean, right? But hmm macamlah tak pernah buat? hahaha. It will be from the HR perspective. Not from the legal perspective...though I suspect the LB inside me may be oozing out uncontrollably if nobody stops me hahahahahaha....

No comments: