Monday, September 01, 2008

first day of the fasting month....

nice, cool, breezy, wintry but a sunny day...

the next day..it occured while I was speaking inside the sydney darling-harbour convention centre recently...

Ramadan (fasting month) is here again. Wishing all my loyal fellow muslim readers 'selamat mengerjakan ibadat puasa'. No, there is absolutely no conection at all between the sydney fotos above and the fasting month. It's supposed to be a quiet, repentant, and sin-cleansing month. I saw the fotos on my phone and uploaded it onto my blogpost. I thought I had alot to say, after not having blogged the last couple of days but after I read my good friend Deepak's interview in the newspapers, who is apparently a cyberlaw expert...I become much more cautious now plak.. and the words do not flow easily as it used to!..hehe. Enjoy the rest of the merdeka holiday..

No comments: