Sunday, September 14, 2008

RCAR2008 Paris...

View from my hotel room...in Paris..

juz a close-up...

Vincent Claeys, Director CESVI France manning the reception desk since this morning at the lobbly of The Concorde Saint-Lazare at the heart of Paris...



When the triple seven didn't touch down, more like it came down with thud, you can imagine how the flight must have been. Yes, one of those rare flights where almost all along the way, the flight was quite turbulent. The headwind was strong. 13 hours on the air...ya ya blame it on the current global weather conditions. Our annual global research council for automobile repairs (RCAR http://www.rcar.org/) 2008 hosted by CESVI France this year, begins in a few hours, with the standard cocktail/welcome dinner. MRC Malaysia (http://www.e-mrc.com.my/) was invited to be a member at the similar annual meeting in Berlin in 2004. MRC is a subsidiary of HeiTech Padu Berhad (http://www.heitech.com.my/) and MNRB Holdings Berhad, both main board public listed companies. I will be presenting 2 country reports 1) the malaysian motor insurance claims monitor and 2) the cut & joint vehicle scenario in malaysia.
Its early autumn but I underestimated how cold it is...burrrr am shivering while blogging this post. To make matters worse, its sunday, all the shops are closed and I didn't bring along my sweater. And breaking fast is only at 8.05 pm local time...uwaaaaa. Will update the proceedings of the meeting..if I am not too tired, too cold or if I can stay awake to blog it...hahaha....

No comments: