Thursday, August 02, 2007

Speaking engagements....

I have not been documenting much stuff of late. Procrastination and laziness, I guess, are the only excuses I can offer. Perhaps a litle busy too. Writing papers and doing powerpoint presentations for others. And to think I don't have enough of conference papers and powerpoint slides of my own to do? I have quite a few speaking engagements for the month of august/september starting with speaking on:
  1. 'quality leadership' (whatever that means...hahaha) at the International Quality Management Symposium at the KL Hilton august 7, 2.oopm
  2. company secretary conference 2007 - M2Asia at Prince Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, August 13/14
  3. 34th International ARTDO conference, Bali, Indonesia August 28-30 (speaking on: 'HRM & Corporate Governance: STrange Bedfellows?')
  4. Corporate Secretary Conference (Marcus Evans), The Renaissance Hotel, KL, September 4/5
I recently gave a 2 hour lecture at Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNITAR) on the subject: redefining ethics and morality in marketing and have bee asked to repeat the same at UITM. I just remembered that I have been invited to speak on Risk Management (MRC case study) at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) in september.

No comments: