Thursday, August 07, 2008

IBIS Australia 2008, Darling Harbour Convention Centre, Sydney

keynote panelist with chris mann chairman of IBIS UK, this morning at sydney convention centre, darling harbour

vehicle technology...designs and its implications to repairers, consumers, insurers, OEM chaps especially from the standpoint of RCAR's damageability & repairability concerns...

winter in sydney is ok...not too cold...hehe


when u order cappucino in sydney...they're quite creative...see the floral design of the milk/cream...hehe

fuh! what a relief! as soon as my speaking engagement was over, i felt wow...soo relaxed and like as though i had served my punishment sentence...haha. sydney, to me has not changed much after 24 years...the roads are still the same, the places were familiar to me, the wharfs opera house, sydney bridge and all. like most european cities... they're mostly quite well planned and no haphazard structures or weird looking buildings or houses. anything weird that u see like a house with pagar gates and all...u know that its most likely to belong to a malaysian (hehe...and u knw specifically who lah...hehe) that's what i was told...hehe. much like the UK, they don't change much unlike subang jaya...SS19 for example...I did not go there for a few years...the next time I got there...I was like...lost? can u beat that?hahaha...malaysia boleh...suma boleh...i am tempted to make some more nasty comments but i thought mebbe i shud slow down...i mean...my brutal n mulotstakdeinsuran remarks...hahaha. see you guys back in KL next week....

No comments: