Saturday, November 29, 2008

of a famosa, pulau sebang, tampin & alor gajah...

Tampin/Pulau Sebang Railway Station...

Look at that 'Tangga Batu' typically Malacca...hehe

Good guide for tourists and locals like us too...hehehe

Bet you don't even know the history of Alor Gajah....shame on you...hahaha

Must be boring for some people! hahaha

If you have somethings to hide...better not put your face at the opening of that cannon (evil wink)...hahaha

the intro description of the museum....

museum adat alor gajah...


Not sure if this is hole no. 7 (vew from the Savoy condo unit we were staying) where a crocodile attacked a japanese or korean golfer? Remember that episode? hahaha
The 2 Ringgit economy shop that caught my attention...hehe

Tampin town mainstreet by day, nice colorj obs...must have been influenced by San Francisco..hehe

Tampin by night, quaint little town...therapeutic...
The Audit Committee meeting and the full board meeting of november 27th, last thursday, was a relatively good one (notice the use of the word 'relative'). Immediately after, my kids and I, were whisked off (hehe, a term that only befits obama and pembesar2 negara aje kot...hehee) to a' famosa resort (at sempang ampat, alor gajah melaka). We spent 2 nites at the resort while my wife was busy making sure their annual federal inspectorate and quality assurance division of the ministry of education convention would run like clockwork..hehe. Perhaps a sadakah of alfatihah to the late YB Deputy Minister of Education, Datuk Razali Ismail would be in order? YB passed away after a badminton game at IAB, Genting Highlands yesterday at about 6 pm. Only hours earlier they had a group foto session in front of Famosa Resort clubhouse. I was told that my gudfren Datukprof IAB mentioned my name and my blog during one of the panel sessions...thank you Datuk for the public recognition...hmmm I take it as an encouragement and a subtle academic pressure (as he had been pressuring me to quickly get my PhD...hahahaha). Earlier this morning I got a not-so-pleasant feedback well...an honest one is more like it (hehe). Well, it seems to me... it is helluva tough thing to do.... pleasing everyone...someone texted me and liked some of my entries and said lately my blog has much more substance, but the feedback I got this morning wuz the opposite...hahaha...this particular person (I know you are reading it now...hahaha) said that they had enough of serious stuff oredi in their daily worklives...and when they read my blog with some more bloody serious stuff to read...hurmmm they got pissed off...hahahaha.
We (my kids and I), had good quality time together in and around the resort area. The closest being Tampin/Pulau Sabang about 4 Km away and Alor Gajah about 19 Km away. The fotos above I guess, tells you yes, we had a great time exploring...and I bet many Malaysians did not even bother to drop by and visit the local alor gajah museum and when I spoke with some local policemen during the roti sadin breakfast session...the locals didn't have anything nice to say about their museum...hahaha. What do you expect then? Sounds familiar isn't it? Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks, as usual, and thanks for dropping by....













No comments: