Sunday, September 29, 2013

ITS 2009 Khaeruddin Sudharmin..London




I was a hit at this International Summit in London in 2009. Spoke on 'Motor Takaful: A Promising Oasis or a Treacherous Mirage?'...whatever that means hahaha... 

If anyone out there who drops by at my blogpost and would like to invite me for a speaking engagement, to chair or to moderate or be a panelist at your conference or seminar, you may reach me at ksudharmin@gmail.com, khaeruddin.sudharmin@mrc.com.my or khaeruddin.sudharmin@aeu.edu.my or whatsapp me at +60193224344. My skype ID is bambangwibowo

Well, it used to be FoC or national service or service to mankind..it no longer is the case ok? hahaha...just pay for my flight and hotel and I'd be only too happy to consider. 

But, if you're going to be making lots of money from your conference..you'll need to ask me privately..for my rates....hehehe

Have a good day  and enjoy the rest of the weekend folks...no hard feelings..its all economics ok...kuang3x. 

Cheers, 

Prof K

No comments: