Saturday, December 09, 2006



It has been months since I last updated my blog. Here are some recent photographs. HeiTech won for the second time, the certificate of Merit award at the recent national corporate reports awards (NACRA2006) see www.heitech.com.my. Picture shows me receiving the plaque from YB Dato' Shafie Afdal, the Malaysian Domestic Trade Minister. I gave a keynote paper at the recent OIC International Human Capital Management Conference at the Magellan Sutera Harbour Resort Kota Kinabalu, Sabah officiated by the Prime Minister of Malaysia on November 24th and chaired the closing plenary session as well. My keynote paper was entitled: Islamic Human Capitalism. After I spoke, their Excellencies The Ambassadors of afghanistan and Pakistan came up to me to congratulate my presentation. Interestingly, some non-muslims also came up to me and said...'hmmm you have enlightened me on some things I never knew...' heheh.. I will talk in greater detail about what I presented in a separate posting.

Last week wednesday 6th, december, 2006 I gave a keynote address on ' Revolutionizing Knowledge towards economics and business advancement' at the 2nd International Borneo Business Conference (IBBC) organised jointly by Universiti Malaysia Sarawak and Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I have taken the liberty to upload some of the latest pictures on my blog. I will also write in greater detail of my experiences at the IBBC and share some of my thoughts on the paper I presented, in a separate posting...heehee...meantime enjoy the pix.. I have also uploaded more fotos from IBIS2006 at Switzerland.

No comments: